Five fitness tips to reduce your carbon footprint.
I don’t know about you guys but I love exercising! Hopefully these eco-friendly fitness tips will help to either motivate you to exercise or give you ideas on how to exercise while maintaining a low carbon footprint.
- Exercise outside when you can – Exercise doesn’t have to be inside or cost you lots of money. It can be outside with beautiful scenery and its completely FREE!
- Need new gym gear? the most expensive gym clothing isn’t always the answer, sometimes its just about being comfortable. Try bamboo or organic cotton. Its extremely adaptable to your muscle movements, feels great & doesn’t harm the environment.
- Try not to use disposable water bottles. The price of disposable water bottles adds up & its bad for the environment. Invest in a refillable flask! Less waste and more money in your pocket!
- Carpool to your gym with your friends or alternatively extend your exercise by walking or cycling there. Again this saves you money in terms of the amount of fuel used in the car.
- Last but not least, simply recycle your gym trainers when they start to lose their spring.
If you have anymore tips please comment below, we would love to hear your ideas!
Trackback from your site.